At Hereward Primary School, we pledge to respect the equal human rights of all our pupils, to educate them about equality and to respect the equal rights of our staff and other members of the school community.
EQUALITY OBJECTIVES 2017-2020
- To ensure that all pupils make progress, including vulnerable groups
- To ensure that there are sufficient opportunities within the school’s curriculum to address equalities issues
- To continue to ensure that work is displayed around the school which reflects positively on the school community;
- To monitor bullying and harassment of pupils and staff by race, disability and gender and that this information is used to make a difference to the well-being of all pupils
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to extended school provision
Please download our full 'Equality Policy' below if you wish.